Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Cookie Girls!






Lily, Caroline & I made chocolate chip cookies this afternoon while the boys were golfing. They both love sampling the chocolate chips & the dough. Lily usually takes a good 5 minutes to get every last bit off of the beater. After getting a batch out of the oven & placing them on the cooling rack, I went upstairs to put Lily down for her nap. I was literally upstairs all of about two minutes. When I came back down, Caroline was sitting at their little table with a big cookie placed neatly on a napkin. I imagine that she must have taken her little chair over to the cookies the moment I went upstairs, grabbed a napkin off of the dining room table & was just sitting down to enjoy her cookie when I caught her! Now you know why we affectionately call her "Trouble."





Love this little face!!











2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, this picture of Caroline is adorable. How smart is she to get a napkin and everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lady-like of her to get a napkin.

    ReplyDelete