Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tiny Dancer


Anyone who knows Lily knows that she feels VERY at home on a stage. ;o)
I remember years ago as we walked into the sanctuary at church, she thoughtfully and quite seriously asked me, "Mommy, how do I get them to give me one of those microphones?"

Well this girl loves to dance!


This was her third recital and she just loves them.


She loves the costumes, the stage, the music - all of it!


Her class danced to "Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins. We love that movie and that song!

Lily loves taking ballet with her friend, Elli!


I'm so thankful for this little lady!

She was THRILLED to receive these flowers!!

She grinned from ear to ear and felt so special. Oh how we love our Lily girl! She is so expressive and has such a wonderful imagination. We love seeing her use the gifts that God has given her and pray that she will always use them for His glory.

1 comment: